Unify your communications and live happily ever after
By Adrian Thirkill, Easynet UK MD
What’s not to love about unified communications? Read any article on it and the words invoke a warm fuzziness rarely experienced in the world of telecoms: cohesiveness, sharing, working together and collaboration.
Research shows that the number of businesses rolling out a unified communications platform is accelerating at a rate of knots. Indeed ABI Research forecast that the global market for unified communications will ...
To read the rest of the article you'll need to register for a free Telecom Tech News account.
If you're already a member please log in below or if you've forgotten your password, please click here to reset it.
- » SpaceX asks ITU for permission to launch 30,000 more Starlink satellites
- » uSwitch: 5G launch won’t solve the UK’s rural connectivity problems
- » Huawei says contiguous blocks of cheap 5G spectrum are needed in India
- » Ericsson is beating revenue forecasts as 5G rollout continues
- » Huawei SVP: We’re receiving one million cyberattack attempts per day