Posterous is Joining the Flock at Twitter - The Official Posterous Space
Big news: Posterous has been acquired by Twitter!
The opportunities in front of Twitter are exciting, and we couldn’t be happier about bringing our team’s expertise to a product that reaches hundreds of millions of users around the globe. Plus, the people at Twitter are genuinely nice folks who share our vision for making sharing simpler.
Posterous Spaces will remain up and running without disruption. We’ll give users ample notice if we make any changes to the service. For users who would like to back up their content or move to another service, we’ll share clear instructions for doing so in the coming weeks.
You can find more information answers to other questions you may have here.
Finally, we’d like to offer thanks to all of our users, especially those who have been with Posterous since day one. The last four years have been an amazing journey. Your encouragement, praise and criticism have made us better. Thanks for that. We look forward to building great things for you over at Twitter.
Wow, hope this means more cool stuff here rather than loss of focus / shut down...
- » All of the UK's operators report issues, just as people are asked to work remotely
- » British internet providers commit to measures helping people isolate
- » Speedtest: Coronavirus is slowing internet speeds across the US and Europe
- » T-Mobile is granted extra spectrum to cope with coronavirus demand
- » Speedtest: Networks in North America and Europe are handling remote working demand