Mobile Broadband Connected Future: From Billions of People to Billions of Things
The purpose of this report is to discuss the opportunity for wirelessly connected devices. We explore two main themes: Why embed devices for mobile connectivity? And why choose to embed the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) family of wireless technologies?
The findings of this report impact mobile operators, mobile infrastructure providers, chipset manufacturers, device original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), solution providers, vertical enterprise industries, horizontal consumer and enterprise industries, and other industry ecosystem participants in the future connected world. read further this whitepaper
- » Attorney General calls on the US and its allies to invest in Huawei rivals
- » BT says the UK gov's decision to limit Huawei gear will cost it £500m
- » How to retain customer loyalty in the telecoms sector: Personalisation and presence
- » FCC concludes some carriers broke the law by collecting users' real-time location
- » Why operators need to be both open and automated in the 5G era