Mobile Broadband Connected Future: From Billions of People to Billions of Things
The purpose of this report is to discuss the opportunity for wirelessly connected devices. We explore two main themes: Why embed devices for mobile connectivity? And why choose to embed the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) family of wireless technologies?
The findings of this report impact mobile operators, mobile infrastructure providers, chipset manufacturers, device original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), solution providers, vertical enterprise industries, horizontal consumer and enterprise industries, and other industry ecosystem participants in the future connected world. read further this whitepaper
- » Report claims buying Huawei tech is ‘like buying Chinese fighter planes’
- » AT&T collaborates with Bell Canada, Rogers Communications, and Telus over LTE-M network
- » Huawei unveils industry’s first claimed fully containerised 5G core network
- » Huawei and Sunrise set 5G network speed record of 3.67Gbps
- » UK government pledges £5bn for gigabit broadband in every home by 2025