Mobile Broadband Connected Future: From Billions of People to Billions of Things
The purpose of this report is to discuss the opportunity for wirelessly connected devices. We explore two main themes: Why embed devices for mobile connectivity? And why choose to embed the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) family of wireless technologies?
The findings of this report impact mobile operators, mobile infrastructure providers, chipset manufacturers, device original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), solution providers, vertical enterprise industries, horizontal consumer and enterprise industries, and other industry ecosystem participants in the future connected world. read further this whitepaper
- » T-Mobile opens performance testing facility for 5G, NB-IoT, and more
- » Satellites will deliver fiber-like connectivity across the Arctic in 2020
- » The 5G future of operations will be automated – and why CSPs need to plan for it now
- » The Connectivity Index reveals the world’s 34 most connected countries
- » Nokia, NTT DOCOMO, and OMRON unite over 5G testing for Industry 4.0 use cases