US Mobile Gaming Consumption
Gaming continues to be the most popular App category amongst US consumers according to research conducted by Nielsen.
The consumer research company found that 93 percent of US App downloaders (those who have downloaded an App within the last 30 days) are willing to pay for the games they play. Interestingly this figure stands at 76 percent for those willing to pay for news Apps.
The research also found that, among the consumers who have played mobile games in the last 30 days, those with iPhones, Android phones or Windows 7 Phones are the most likely to have downloaded the games they play; in contrast BlackBerry owners tended to play pre-loaded games.
- » Huawei says contiguous blocks of cheap 5G spectrum are needed in India
- » KT hits one million 5G subs as it launches roaming in three European countries
- » uSwitch: 5G launch won’t solve the UK’s rural connectivity problems
- » Report claims buying Huawei tech is ‘like buying Chinese fighter planes’
- » UK government pledges £5bn for gigabit broadband in every home by 2025