Technical Delivery Manager
Responsible for overall technology delivery, test and handover to Operations to ensure technical deployments of products/projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet business and quality expectations. The Delivery Manager is responsible for the Network and IT Delivery of new and/or existing products and projects in US. The role involves managing internal and 3rd party deployment and integration teams in build activities and control efforts of designers and developers in problem resolutions during deployment to ensure timely delivery.
The position is techno-managerial and will require strong exposure to mobile technology and IT. Serves as the primary point of contact for PMO and 3rd party technology integrators engaged on the project.
will perform all or part of the following -
• Coordinate with design and development teams and 3rd parties contractors technology deployment and integration activities specific to products/projects deliveries
• Provide overall technical deployment project leadership, and direct build, integration and test teams in the delivery of high-quality results within committed timeframes
• Ensure build phase of projects is delivered on time and with high quality
• Work with design and development managers and Release Management to define deployments and coordinate the alignment of deployment dependencies
• Ensure complete understanding of the delivery duration and cost estimates and project scope to deliver projects within the framework of the given estimates and assumptions
• Manage 3rd party vendor teams and internal integrators and coordinate with the design and development managers in all delivery activities
• Acts as the executive escalation point for all technical delivery issues specific to projects
• Acts as Technology SPOC towards PMO for the Build phase of US projects
• Acts as Technology SPOC towards Customer for US projects
• Encourages teamwork, mentors junior resources and drives consistent processes