ASPIDER is a rapidly growing company delivering MVNE services to mobile operators and MVNOs around the world. The company is an ASP, delivering hosted solutions from telecoms and internet datacenters to about 70 clients. We have approx 250 staff in four locations (Malta, Netherlands, Ireland and US). Our clients include Vodafone, T-Mobile, KPN and a range of brands for voice and M2M services. Our US business is growing rapidly and have a number of initiatives that require us to replicate systems here in the US. Culturally we have a startup mentality but are transitioning to a more traditional product approach. We need people that can drive change and handle pressure – the faint-hearted need not apply
Our office is located in Beverly, MA. Please consider your commute before applying.
• Install, configure, maintain network services, equipment and devices.
• Supports administration of servers and server clusters.
• Manages all system back-up and restore protocol.
• Plans and supports network and computing infrastructure.
• Perform troubleshooting analysis of servers, workstations and associated systems.
• Documents network problems and resolution for future reference.
• Monitors system performance and implements performance tuning.
• Manage user accounts, permissions, email, anti-virus, anti-spam.
• Requires a thorough knowledge of networking essentials.
• Oversee software and network security.
• Strong analytical abilities and professional office experience needed.