Sr. Network Security Engineer J2089
Sr. Network Security Engineer: Rochester, NY Up to $95k + Relo
Superstar, extremely stable company in recession proof industry #J2089
SME - Enterprise environment
What you will be doing:
As the Sr. Network Security Engineer, he/she will be primarily focused on managing and implementing successful network security solutions using current & emerging technologies. He/She will be leading engineering, installation, maintenance and administration efforts including troubleshooting as well as managing intrusion/detection systems across the enterprise.
What you need to qualify:
• MUST HAVE Minimum 5 years recent experience focused in Network Security Management
o MUST HAVE SKILLS INCLUDE:
? STRONG Cisco Routers & Switches including configuration and implementation of complex routed and switched network architectures
? STRONG design, configuration, and implementation of Internet firewalls, gateways, VPN concentrators
? STRONG firewall administration, developing troubleshooting procedures and designing resolution scripts
? STRONG understanding of network security in a UNIX environment
• MUST HAVE: knowledge & experience designing and maintaining network architecture to support distributed processing client/server topologies
• MUST BE: Cisco Certified - Minimum CCNA required -Cisco Security certs will make you stand out from the crowd!
• MUST BE: A US Citizen with a clean background - Background check is required
• 4 year degree preferred, but not a show stopper if certifications & career history speaks for itself.
What’s in it for you - Some notes about our client:
• Just an outstanding/extremely stable company! Superstar benefits, serious upward mobility. Very large firm and international company in a recession proof industry! Large enterprise environment.
• Extremely stable, SUPERSTAR Company with superstar Teams & Managers
• Salary based on experience - Up to $95 with many perks
• A “WOW” you benefit package, 401K, Health, Dental, Paid vacation time, and the list keeps going.
• NICE Relocation package is available to candidates from similar geographic locations (i.e. those whom have experienced 4 seasons) or those looking to get back to area. Ask us about the 60 mile rule. Very low cost living area!!!!
How to get Qualified:
Please send your word formatted resume with the job title in the subject line of your e-mail and include where you found the position posted.
Please, no third party recruiters. -Cannot sponsor H1-B visa candidates -Sorry.
Qualified Candidates can expect a call from our offices or an e-mail asking you to call us.
Thanks for your time! Please only qualified candidates need apply