Please ensure your RSS feed is set to 'full text', we are unable to publish summary feeds. The process of changing your feed settings differs depending on which blogging platform you use. If you have any problems, please get in touch and we'll endevour to assist.
- Log into Feedburner.
- Click on the feed name that you've added to this site.
- Click on the Optimize tab.
- On the submenu on the left, click on Summary Burner.
- This service should be Inactive. If it is active, deactivate it.
- Log into your Wordpress blog.
- In the menu on the left, click Settings.
- Below the Settings option, click on Reading.
- "For each article in a feed, show" should be set to Full text. If it is not, make the change and click Save changes at the bottom.
- Log into your Blogger account.
- For the blog you've sign up on our site, click the Settings link.
- Click the Site Feed tab.
- "Blog Posts Feed" should be set to Full. If it's set to anything else, make that change and click Save Settings at the bottom.
- Log into your Typepad account.
- Go to Settings, then Feeds.
- Make sure your "Feed Content" setting is Full Posts.