by James Parton
A Chartered Marketer who is working hard to ensure Telco's suck just a little less everyday. Throughout a 20 year career in the tech, web and mobile sectors, James has successfully developed and deployed over 25 major products and services. He is is a regular panellist, speaker, blogger, industry awards judge and lecturer.
Writers & Analysts
- Dr Lin Sun: 25 years experience in China's Telecoms sector; investment, tech and ops consultant
- James Bourne: Technology journalist, writer and blogger, with particular enthusiasm for apps and cloud develo
- Rob Smith: Writer, blogger, marketer focused on billing & monetisation of the business customer experience
- Easynet: Easynet Global Services is a managed hosting, cloud and network services business.
- Ryan Daws: Passionate about Tech Journalism, with a flair for Telecoms and Developer News.
- Ovum Research: Succinct, incisive, and challenging insights and analysis from Ovum's global analyst team
- David H. Deans: Technology, Media and Telecom (TMT) research, analysis and commentary - curated by David H....
- Dan York: How Voice over IP is rewriting (almost) everything you thought you understood about telephony..
- Benoît FELTEN: The renewal of the copper infrastructure network with fiber is probably one of the toughest...
- Converged mobile messaging analysis and forecasts: This GigaOM Research and tyntec study takes a close look at developments in the mobile...
- The wastage of human capital in IT operations: Maximising automation and the industrialisation of IT
- What's your answer to the BYOD question? : Novell addresses some of the questions, answers and challenges of the BYOD trend
- OTT services: How operators can overcome the fragmentation of communication: Explore the "Fragmentation of Communication’ and how operators can grasp the opportunity
- Personal Media in Enterprise Part 1: The consumerisation of enterprise IT and the new challenges facing CIOs: Discover how the consumerisation of IT is throwing up new challenges for enterprise